There are trillions of web pages online. Can you ever imagine how your website can ever be found in these humongous stacks of pages? It’s like finding a needle in a haystack. Only a professional SEO marketing company can help you build a website that’s search engine-friendly – and user-friendly as well. Here is how a SEO marketing company does that Link building philppines:
2. A SEO marketing company creates an optimized XML sitemap that helps search engine understand your website and then crawl on to and index all the pages that you want to feature in a search engine’s results. Check any top website and you will find that all its pages have a link to its sitemap right at the bottom of the page. The logic behind this is very simple – Google crawls and indexes every page, and a so a sitemap on every page tells Google that there’s more content to index. The sitemap then leads Google (or any search engine) to all its other pages.
3. The information architecture of any website is of paramount importance. Categories, sub-categories and their pages must be logical in their flow and arrangement. Think of storing books in a library – wouldn’t you like to store the books in such a way that these are easily discovered? The same logic applies to a website as well. This is where a SEO marketing company can step in to help by creating a structure that ensures that every page on the website is no more than a couple of clicks away.
4. Left to themselves, website owners would title their pages with characters that have no meaning – for example, www.abc.com/categoryA/re452hsm0. However a SEO marketing company understands the importance of URL titling and so, it titles all URLs with English words instead of junk characters, for example www.abc.com/categoryA/titling-a-URL.
5. There are many more critical facets that are handled by a SEO marketing company – for example, what page must show up when a visitor keys in a non-existent page, where should visitors be directed when they forget to type in a www. These may seem minor, but are important factors that must not be overlooked.
6. When search engine bots crawl, they do not have cookies enabled. So, if your website doles out cookies and session IDs, then it may end up confusing the search engine bot. This is a tricky issue because your business may require you to place cookies on your visitors’ computers. Such issues are best resolved by a professional SEO company.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6696789